Monday, September 12, 2011

Busy....

 It has been a busy week to say the least & I havent had a good working computer either!! So im super behind on a lot of things viral...My mom had surgery on her knee so Henlee & I went to the waiting room, to wait with my dad. They were late getting her in & then didnt tell us she was done till I asked someone. We were joined later by Jordan & Kaylee. While we waited for her to come out of recovery, the kids were bored....nothing like gloves on your heads!


The emergency helicopter was on & he thought it was cool.
 Couple days later, Laura came in to town for Labor Day. She spent the night with us & we had lunch before we had to go!
 Matt was gone, he flew into reno to help Rod & Sandra move to Wyoming. They got in to their new home on Sunday afternoon. Then the kids & I drove up to see them and bring Matt home. Here is there new home. I know prayers were answered for this one. I am happy that they finally got and job and are on their way back to doing better!
 Our drive home!

1 comment: