Monday, September 12, 2011

DIY...

 I have liked the look of chalkboard painted fridges, but I rent so I had to think outside the box. It also can be something that is changed if you didnt want to paint it. Who knew that contact paper would do the trick?! I took some contact paper I already had to see if it would work {the stuff on the left side} and then ordered away on Amazon. It took forever to get here due to a wrong address but I put it on right away!!
Dont you LOVE it!!! It makes my fridge stand out and not look like an old one anymore! 
 I made this wreath with tule and had sewn fabric flowers
The ladder on the bed is one we did awhile back. We took decorative duck tape to add some spice to Kaylee's black bed!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Super cute! SUPER EASY!!! awesome idea with the chalk paper! Totally might steal it :)