Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Journey to Foreigner....

Caprell & her Mom had made plans to go to see Foreigner & Journey like four months ago. They invited Jeana & I along or did we invite ourselves...LOL
On Thursday night we planned to drive up together & have dinner in SLC.

Who knew they planned to go up in a motor home!! LOL

It was a peach and got us lots of attention...


Trisha, her daughter Skyler & Caprell


Mom Lisa & her friend in the front seats!



Motor Home=turned Party Bus!
All us girls that went. I'm not sure who everyone is...

And of course, the Red Cups!


Of course there were crazy 80's dressed people...LOL

We found Denim Dan x2!




To my surprise, I actually new these 80's songs, once they started to play, not all of them but most. Like, 'I Want To Know What Love Is' & 'Waiting For A Girl Like You'


It was so hot before the sun went down!

Here's some Journey footage...It was awesome! I loved to play these songs during the summer while boating!



The on core finished with confetti out a cannon!

Jeana & I dancing during the last song!



Good times were had!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

OMG the RV is hilarious! How do you always roll with the biggest crowd? :) I watched the vids and rocked out solo in front of the comp! HAHA love your face!