Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Little Mila...

Our Friends Ryan & Remona had a beautiful baby girl a few months ago. I had told Remona that I would love to watch her any time!


This day was our lucky day!

Kaylee was SO excited and ran out to help her in! I'm not sure who really ended up watching her, Kaylee changed her, fed her, & held her while she slept!


Henlee loved to mimic what we would say about her, "she is so cute" & he liked to "hold" her!



Kaylee wont stop talking about us having another one so she can take care of it! LOL
I'm glad Remona could get some time to herself and Kaylee could get her some baby time!





2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

I'm totally on that same page as Kaylee :) MORE BRADY BABIES!!!

Remona said...

Yes, more babies for Andrea... you are such an awesome mom. Thanks for keeping Mila for me. I had a wonderful few hours to myself:-) You ROCK!