Friday, December 24, 2010

Snow, sledding, & decorating....

Kaylee likes to mess with Jordan while he is in our home! Jordan messes right back! It reminds me a lot of when I was younger and his dad would do the very same things to me!

This time snow was in his favor!


She defiantly got a taste of it!


Tuesday December, 21

Our day started out very interesting....I began by waking Kaylee up to get ready for her last day of school/her class ski trip.
Needless to say I didn't get far....the weather was so bad that I couldn't seem to get up the road.
Kaylee ended up going and getting Matt to shovel the snow away from the car....
The canyon was closed anyways so they would not be skiing. We kept Kaylee home to play!!



Since Kaylee was all dressed and ready to go, we got Henlee ready & they had a snow ball fight!!


Matt spent most of the morning shoveling the driveway in his PJ's! :)



After we cleared the driveway and helped a few more cars up the street, we met up with Nece & Dez, & Jordan to go sledding!



It would not stop snowing!



Henlee was trying to throw snow balls at everyone!


You can go to this link to see video of our sledding & more!


After we went sledding we went to my parents house to meet up with Judy & her family! They were in town to visit for the holidays!


Soon after they headed home & we planned to stay & have dinner with the grandparents & Danny + his boys.
After we decorated cookies!!


My brother was trying to make brown for the bottom of Kaylee's tree...he looked like the guy on PBS named Bob Ross...google him...LOL Happy Little Tree's!



Of course Henlee loved the frosting!


Even my dad participated!


Ky's cookies!


Drake's! :)


Kaylee's Masterpieces!!


Then the Gingerbread houses/train....
My brother & I assembled the base of the house & the kids finished them! I forgot most of the candy at home so we had to compromise...


Henlee got the train & I helped him some!

Daniel was the creator of this house...and Drake finished it off!


My dad, fist pumping his epic Christmas Tree!!


Ky did a great job!!


Mine & my brother collaboration....Kaylee's double decker Princess castle!





1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

WoW! Love the snow pics! The houses look awesome!