Thursday, December 23, 2010

Annie are you ok?

For my birthday, Jeana, Nancy & Bennie planned a get together!! Thanks so much!!


My nephew, Jeremy (a.k.a Germ) has his birthday in December also! We had a combo party!!
Jordan came in town to visit before Christmas & snowboard. It was great to see him & I was so happy to have him! More about his visit later....


Kendra came & it was great to see here!



Yep that's my brother!



Jeana was a wonderful host!! We had lots of food and stayed up late!




Timmy played DJ! Just like I have loved many times!! I can always count on him to keep the party bangin!!




Nece worked and came later. Kay was out of town! But I was SO happy to get the Hobby Lobby gift card that I carried it around all night!!!



Kendra & her Boyfriend, Nick



Vic pulled through again!! Always a good time to have my fashionably late friend show up!!


And what to my surprise....but.....a friend I met recently here, Cherryanna, came!! It was great to hangout with her!



My Hubby & I !! :)


1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

wish I could have made it! Looks like a smashin party ya!