Monday, June 21, 2010

My Projects....

I have been looking for a really big shelf for a while, and last Saturday I found one at a garage sale! It was a bigger project for sure!! ($10)

This will be on the wall....it will have pictures in the squares and clips to hold loose end art work!! ($1)



Matts night stand($3)


The top of my nightstand that was a cupboard...($5)





Canisters I painted with chalkboard paint ($3)


This was an old brown table. ($3)



The shelf I painted and put scrap paper on the tiles-(free)
The spice rack was brown and gold trim. It isn't all the way done but close...
($1)


I got this shelf for $2 and it is in my kitchen


This is in the dining room-($2)

I mod podged the base of this bakers rack...


I put chalkboard paint on this peg board. It will hold all my craft items! ($1)


2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

WOW!! It looks PERFECT! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Cassie said...

Look at you go!! They are all so cute!