Monday, June 21, 2010

It's FASHA Day...

Sunday, June 20th, 2010


Happy FATHERS Day to my Amazing husband!! I am happy that our kids now how much you LOVE them!!

Happy FATHERS day to MY DADDY!!! I'm in awe everyday of the things this man has done & continues to do!! I'm so grateful that I could spend this time with him again!! I missed a lot of Fathers Day's with him...I am happy to know that my kids get to spend time with him and get to know my dad, like, hopefully I know & adore him!!
LOVE YOU!!


We went to Matt's parents house for breakfast! The kids loved Grandma's breakfast casserole!! Thanks Momma!!!

Matt got his Fathers day/ birthday gift!

Later that day we went to the park for the Despain BBQ! It was a good time!!




ROB & BIG together again!!!


We played football toss...Matt & I won! Just sayin'


And croquet...

We played with balls.

Toree was in town for EFY and got to stay with us!! The kids & I will be taking her home.






I'm grateful each day for the love Matt has for his kids! He has been a blessing to Kaylee & I since he walked back into our lives! He continues be an AMAZING father! I have seen many sides of fatherhood throughout my family...Matt is a PRIME example of what a father should be!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

oh Tender! Miss you guys so much!..don't forget Matt's an awesome UNlce