Monday, June 21, 2010

Random Pictures....

Friday June 11th we went to a hot air balloon show!! It was fun! We got to even ride in a hot air balloon. I'll try to upload a video later...




These pictures were from my cell phone...no certain order...just randomness!!




How Hilarious is this one!!???



Miss this Girl!!!


Rock Band Assistance


Swimming at a local pool!!




Henlee LOVES to vacuum



Little Navi in her empty closet....






Nece's 1st official driving!

My Buddy Mav!!


This was the morning the German Brady's left....there last girl pictures for awhile!




A night to remember, Henlee fell asleep with Jenga!!!



1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

a night with jenga?! I'm laughing so hard right now! AH this is the best random pics post ever! One I'll come back too over and over!