Friday, July 6, 2012

Mindy's Visit....

Mindy got here to the USA for her 2 week vacation! It was amazing to see her face!! I missed it so! We spent the night hanging out at her sister, Katrina's house with all her family!
A welcome home poster I made!



The next day, Mindy had planned for family and friends to run the Dirty Dash in Midland! She made us all shirts!! I couldn't race but last minute Matt joined the crowd!



The Brady side!!

All the girls: Katina, Ciji, Tasha, Mindy, Tashina, and Katie


Mindy and I


Mindy must love my belly and her nieces!!



 Mindy and Kaylee!



 Matt, Me, and the twins


At the start of the race! Mark, Get Set, GO!!!



Then they were off....



Kaylee, Nancy and I waited at the finish line for them. Kaylee seemed to be getting impatient, but we just kept waiting....

Tell we spotted them!All very muddy!!!

Rolling down hills...



 Then through the finish line! What a crazy fun time they all said they had!


After the race and after some clean up, it was time for Katrina's birthday party!


Some high school friends!

Me & My G4L


On another day I hung out at Katrina's house.

Jessi, Mindy, Katrina, & Jessica
I ended up making it a late night to hang out with them! Which turned the night into Katina's 30th Birthday!


More to come with her visit...

2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Loved your poster! I giggle every time I read it! Keep saking that baby! Im so happy we had that night as a late night, never knew we'd not get the chance to do it again. Thank y0u for always being there.

Katrina Witt said...

im so happy you stayed. it meant a lot and i had a blast! love you lots!