Friday, July 27, 2012

Kaylee's 11...

Matt and I called Kaylee's phone on July 6th @ 4:43 AM, her birth time!! Since she didn't pick up, we left her a message of our awesome singing voices!

 

I was later woken up by a text from her, asking if I wanted to Skype with her!
OF COURSE!!
We talked about how she was doing, what she would be doing on her first day of being 11, and how much we missed each other. I wrote little notes to her. She read her card we had sent her. It was really great to see her!


I heard from Kaylee again that day on the phone. She was needing instructions on how to make an omelet, like me. Such a cutie! Her request for lunch on her day!


We than planned to have Matt and Henlee Skype once Matt got off work. Only Henlee was very sleepy and not wanting to participate!! We continued on with our plans and sang Happy Birthday with a cake and candle!


You can see the dancing cake in the video {thanks Matt} and you can see the second chance of a wish where the smoke from the candle appears. I think she enjoyed this!



Late that night, Henlee was pretty upset he couldn't see Sissy on the computer. A phone call would have to do till tomorrow....Kaylee said her favorite part of her day was Skypeing with us!




 
The next day Henlee was able to see his Sissy!
 

He even showed her some of his workout moves!

No comments: