Friday, July 27, 2012

End of June-Beginning of July...

Below is the first car I bought. It was one of my favorite rides! Kaylee grew up in this car, Matt & I went on our first dates in this car. I was so sad to see it go!


Especially to have to switch to this...did I EVER think I would own one of these!?! No way!! Who knew that so many things would change in our lives, once we got pregnant with twins! 


Matt took Henlee to the mall, they rode the train! Henlee thought it would be good to try Fruit Loops with chocolate milk, he doesn't want them again! Jeana's birthday weekend was to be a Luau, I helped Nancy decorate the cake here. I got some Hawaiian food from Benny and joined the party via phone!



Day 19: Cambree came and stayed the evening while Matt went to Jeana's party. The next morning Henlee, Matt, and Grandpa went to hit golf balls. When they got back we went outside, Henlee was pretending to be Hulk and took his shirt off. He even took my physical therapy bands to "workout" with. Holly came to pick up Cambree and Baby Sam, loves him some Henlee!


Day 22:Miss Morgan came to hangout with me for the day and even made me some blankets! I know my girls will be cozy in them. Grandpa Brady did Henlee's hair for school. Jeana also picked him up and took him to McDonald's!


I got a cute picture of my Little Miss! I am missing her so much!!


Henlee had a fun filled day with Holly, Cambree, Isabelle, and Baby Sam! They went to a Jump House and he loved it! Then they went to a park for a picnic and then headed to the mall. Holly let them venture into Build A Bear! Henlee got his first Bear and named him Galley Silly Bear! He was so happy!!


Henlee had to get shots to be able to go see his baby sisters in the NICU and to start school. He was awarded for being so brave with this toy!


Matt took Henlee swimming and he loved the slides!

I got a special visit from Mindy's mom, who had just returned from Germany. She had some lovely gifts from Mindy, that she bought in Paris!


On July 3rd, we woke up bright and early to take Henlee to the Balloon Festival! It just so happens to be held at the field next to the hospital!. I was able to feel like I had gone somewhere! I didn't even have to fight traffic! :) It was great to spend this time with Jody and see Henlee get so excited!

Smokey The Bear was his favorite balloon!


The balloons were done and we headed back upstairs. I wasn't feeling to good but thought of it to be morning sickness. I soon learned that not to be the case! I was sick! My sister Laura came in town and was sitting there with me the whole day!  Even sick though we went down the hall for my sonogram.
It was very uncomfortable, my whole body was sore and I felt really nausea! But I did get to see my girls and know that they were ok! 3lbs, 3 oz & 2lbs, 14 oz!

As the day progressed I was even sicker! The sickest I have ever felt! I ended up getting dehydrated and started having contractions. They had to start an IV. The fluids eventually helped with the contractions but the night was a long one!
 I spent the morning of the 4th still recovering while Matt took Henlee to the parade. They met up with the Ackroyd's!

After sleeping most of the day away, I was able to go in the wheel chair to the other side of the hospital and enjoy the fireworks!
The Ackroyd's joined us!


Kaylee blew me kisses from miles away!! Gotta love this girl!!

No comments: