Saturday, July 7, 2012

Days 2-4

Day 2: I received many flowers, from Nancy, my Father, and Ashley and love from everyone! I got to get out for a 15 minute wheelchair ride. Kaylee pushed us!


My kids were being silly, while passing the time!
Day 3: My dad came to visit and did a puzzle with H, Sandra brought me banana bread, we counted down the days till Kaylee had to leave, and she was sleepy!

My little helper and late night entertainer, she wont leave my side at this point!



Day 4: Cassie came to visit me and did my makeup for some photos we were going to take. Matt took the kids to Orem Fest with Nece and Kayley, and Kaylee got to open an early birthday gift!


Here she is opening it....


I also had some late night visitors!! Mindy & Katrina!!


2 comments:

aaronandshandee said...

We wish that we could come and visit you!:]

tHEsIXpACK said...

XOXO!!