Monday, July 9, 2012

C-ya later....

Kaylee woke up and got ready for the day.
Isn't she so cute!!


Before Kaylee would head out of town, I thought it would be nice to do a Father's day thing for Matt. With the help of Nece, they made cards for him and gave him a gift card to play 18 holes of golf. We are very lucky to have him to take care of us!


For lunch that day we planned to hit the cafeteria and have a picnic on the front lawn of the hospital. We also played tag!



After we had "snow cones" from the hospital and took a couple more pictures.
Then it was time to say goodbye.
Although Henlee was going with them to the airport, he cried the whole way there and again as they said good bye.

 I wish I was here in this moment....I love how my kids love each other!!!





1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Oh how precious! I love your family and the little things you always do that give it that something special. XOXO Ms Kaylee!