Monday, July 9, 2012

Brady Luncheon

There were plans set in motion to have a BBQ, at a park, while Mindy was here. Until I was admitted...all the family came to our room instead!
How nice of them to think of us!
Thanks to Momma & Papa Brady we ate!





Grandpa helped Henlee with his puzzle!


While we chatted with the family and messed with our phones...


My sweet Princess!



Cambree, Mindy, and Holly





After the Brady's left, Mindy stayed for a sleepover! It was also Kaylee's last night here before she was headed off to Kansas in the morning....



 Henlee and Mindy had their "date"!



I did Kaylee's hair so she could go to sleep. She was tired but I wanted her to stay awake longer.


While Mindy and I talked, until the nurse came in to adjust my monitor and Mindy fell into her dreamland....ZZZzzzzz



1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Aren't we just the awesom'est Brady bunch there ever was! haha I have to admit eating with H was a tender moment ((hugs))