Thursday, January 5, 2012

Eve of Christmas....

Our Christmas Eve was a very traditional one! I had these great plans to make a gingerbread house from scratch. To bad time got the best of us this year. A store bought one just had to do. The kids had free rain!


                                                                                  

 

I loved how well they worked together!


Their finished Gingerbread house!! I sat down with them after and taught Kaylee how to do a few decorations.

After that it was time to bake cookies together!!

Our kids love to help!
Its great to have them in my kitchen!

Henlee loves to use the roller! He just carried away with helping, when Kaylee and I were done.


We had fun decorating all our cookies.

Mine: 
 Kaylee's:
Henlee's:


And Matt's:
{he did one more but ate it by the time we were done. LOL}

We then headed to Momma B and Papa B's house for the annual Christmas Eve party!

I didn't have my camera doing this time and I haven't gotten any pics from Holly or Mom yet. So here is what I did have from my phone camera.

Henlee loves holding Baby Sam!! He did a great job!
After a great dinner, we went to opening presents!!
The kids were so ready!!

Cute Holly and her baby Sam!

Mr. H opening his first present of the season!

Kaylee opening very much anticipated toe socks!


Matt & dad-Matt is wearing his new Nike hoodie!

Kaylee got cute Aero clothes!

We were so spoiled this year by the family!! I am so lucky to be a part of a wonderful family! I will post more pictures when I get them, even if its in February!



Our kids opened their Christmas PJ's first!
 
Then their one gift on Christmas Eve!

Mr. H got a Lightning McQueen chair!


Kaylee got a very cool Lava Lamp




My kids...in their cute new pajamas!





My Christmas present!



It was time to get things ready for Santa and to go to sleep! Kaylee turned on her Lava Lamp and fell asleep easily, Henlee took a little while longer!



Santa was out late setting up Kaylee's trampoline!


His finished project
{Matt will put the enclosure on soon}


Santa was here!




See you Christmas morning!!

No comments: