Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2 days of my Birthday!

Today was my 21st birthday, at least that what I had everyone believing LOL!!
It was a little different from my actual 21st birthday!


I spent the day with my biggest fans!! My beautiful children & my amazing husband!!


My kids got me jewelery! The cuff I'm wearing and the two necklaces they are each holding! Love them!


My husband gift, was the most original gift I have received from him. I have often said I wanted this item, when Steelers went to the Super Bowl, while watching them play, Ive said "I want a Terrible Towel"! Well there you have it!! My husband took me seriously & shocked me. Never thought I would ever own one, and I'm still unsure how serious I was LOL

Matt took me to the movies while his parents watched our kids.
Thanks Babe!!
Speaking of Momma B!! I got a surprise visit from her around noon with some awesome balloons & red velvet cupcakes!! It was a great surprise!! I sure so love this lady!!

Great poor quality picture taking by Matt!
Later that night we went to see the Spanish Fork Lights!! It was the last night we would be able to go. Here are the kids enjoying them!

And this is us enjoying them...see the kiddos behind us!

My kids & hubby sang Happy Birthday to me...Henlee got a little excited and took it upon himself to blow out my candle! LOL

So we did another....like one wasn't enough! :)
Matt's Epic card! My chalkboard! :)

The next night....We went to Joe Veras with Nece, and Momma B and Papa B!! It was great but didn't snap any pictures.

After we went to Jeana's house for my party, her, Nancy, & Bennie planned!

I was so lucky to spend time with everyone & lucky to have a family who would come together and plan something for me!!
My parents came for a few hours! I was given a gift card from them!

Timmy & I

Jeana & Matt decorated LOL!!


Non of these pictures below are in any certain order...It was also my nephew Jeremy birthday a week before. So I was happy to celebrate with him! It seems I failed to get any picture with my two sisters, Jeana & Nancy :( Bummer!! I did get an amazing Eiffel Tower ornament{which I'll keep up all year} & Jeana got me two pairs of Super Star glasses!!



This is Kristy!! Kristy is Kayley's mother...you would never know!! She looks amazing and you half the time can't tell who the mom is! She is a masseuse, I'll be the lucky girl receiving one from her! A birthday gift from Nece, I also got silverware from her, Kayley, Emily, Jordan, & Nate!

We were in Nece's house being silly....Nate & Emily!
Victor & I
Bill Strand below & his wife Shawna{not pictured} are off, they move to California soon! We will miss them!
My hubby!! Who so kindly lets me just "enjoy" my birthday party, with no judgement!
My bestie Caprell came along! He mom and Justin were there also but I failed to take a good pic with them! Thanks for the gift card to Hobby Lobby!



                                                                                                                                                                This is the
"Murdock" family! Great, fun kids, with awesome parents! Very glad they all came!

Emily

My brother Danny!!

Nate
Kayley and Nece....thanks for taking care of me! Thanks for leaving me your bed and reminding me of all the things that slipped my mind!! ;'}

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

LOve all the pictures! Happy Birthday girl!! (I promise your present is sitting in a box in my kitchen) XOXOXOXO