Sunday, December 4, 2011

Planetarium


On Friday Henlee and I went with Kaylee & her class to the BYU Planetarium!
It was a cold walk there!
If you have experienced the Planetarium then your lucky! Who knew learning could be so fun.! We enter into what looks like a movie theatre but soon learn its not a normal one. The seat lean back and you watch the "sky"...
Its like a big white dome, until the instructor turns the lights out to reveal the stars!
He taught them about constellations, mythical gods, and the planets. Basically all things Solar System.
He also had a video, it was like 3D on a whole different level!
I'm glad I got to go and we enjoyed Kaylee and the field trip!


2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Love the scarf ;) I have that same one! and I have been to something like that and it is super cool!!! Did H like it?

BradyBunch said...

Its cause we bought them at the same time!! Old Navy special!!