Monday, November 7, 2011

While I Was Missing...

While I was in Zions, Matt was doing the dad thing with the kids! With little communication and only one phone call, I was happy to know they had fun! On Friday night, they went to a Halloween carnival, the same one we went to last year. They played lots of games and got prizes! On Saturday they went to Cornbelly's with Momma B ! They went in a maze, Kaylee got to rock climb, and they revisited some last years favorites! One of the pictures is of them holding toys, I brought them those from Zion's! I am lucky to be able to run off for the weekend! It helps that my kids had fun while I was missing!

Check out this video Kaylee sent me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arVvMhMtTBk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

HOW FUN! It's always such a good feeling to know they were having a blast while you were gone! Good job Matt!