Monday, November 7, 2011

1st Annual Sister Visit

Last weekend we had a Sister Visit planned! It was a first for us Despain girls and something we hope to do every year! Our trip started out with Sandra coming from Wyoming to pick up the four of us in Utah County, Jeana, Nancy, Machel, & myself! Off we headed down south to St.. George! Were we met up with Laura, Jody, & Judy! We left later in the night but soon were traveling through Zion's National Park. We stayed in a gorgeous cabin! You can see some pics of it and the view from a window in the morning! We played many fun games thanks to Jody and had tons of food thanks to Laura and her!! We were fortunate to not have to pay for lodging this time {thanks Laura}! We toured some of Zions and ate lunch in town. We even Locked our Love for our sister, Kimberly in Zions to remember and see forever! We stayed up all hours of the night, did makeup, did each others hair, got pedicures {thanks Jody}! It was a blast! The two days went by quickly! Many fond memories and laughs! I learned a lot about my sisters! I can't wait for what's in store for next year! Happy planning Nancy! Love ya Sisters!!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Holy crap that cabin is FANCY! I'll take the fire place by the bath please :) Okay so kill me but I had NO idea you had that many sisters! I guess I have always blended in their faces with each other cause you all look alike. I love the "Lock of love" for Kim that's awesome. How fun! I totally think I want to do this with my sisters!