Monday, April 18, 2011

St. George....

Spring Break was finally here!! So where else would we go but to good ol' St. George!!

We backed up Sunday & headed out without Matt (he had to work, bummer) We planned to be there till Thursday but couldn't return that soon cause we were having to much fun!



We went to watch Jordan play basketball :0


He's got skills!



Shelby & Henlee





One day we went mini golfing with Jordan! We kept saying things jokinly, like, "20" for how long it took us to hit the ball in. At one point Henlee hit his ball in and says "13"!!! It was to funny!


He liked to also grab our ball and had it back to us before we were done. He eventually would run up to the hole and put the ball really close and hit it in! :)





Kaylee liked to be first the whole time and often played ahead of us....


The kids made LOTS of paintings!! Multiple days they painted!


Henlee had free ranee here....my sister lives next to a horse area so he would grab an old apple out of box to feed them. He also, apparently thought he could spend moments during the day shirtless! LOL


While Henlee ran around shirtless and Kaylee spent time with her cousins, my sisters and I made things, painted, remolded the house, rearranged her house, the whole nine yard! I'll post all the cool things we made in a later post.



We went to feed ducks one day with Henlee before my nephew, Devins soccer game!

He had way to much fun!!


He chased them!




That's my baby boy!

Mr. H & Jody!





At Devin's soccer game....Kaylee was swimming so missed this. He is the one with the ball.






Henlee had a hard time trying to figure out were Devin was....so we stayed after to show him! He was excited to "find" Devin!! He even wore his soccer shirt under his jacket and had to show him it!


D. Stagg & I!! :) Great two game we watched while there! His school took regional championship and are off to playoffs! Hopefully he will win his next two and be playing up here for State!!



Another day while running around, we made it back to feed the ducks, but with Kaylee this time!




My pretty amazing Kids!!


More feeding the horses! He was nerves to just hold it out so I put it on a stick....


One late night I took these girls to Walmart and Sonic! These few pics are us bored waiting for our food!!




Kaylee is just to funny in these and the lighting was pretty cool! :)





See why I couldn't just choose one to post?!


We went to breakfast at this place....WAY to MUCH food!!

Check out Henlee's pancake and Kaylee's huge omelet!



We had a great vacation!!! We did lots and hung out lots! I always enjoy my time with my sisters and their families! I am grateful for all they do for us while there and that they open there homes for us!

We miss you all already!!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

now that's how you do St G! <3