Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Putting Things Together....

When we moved here, our shed was a mess! Between Bennie, Matt, and I we managed to make it usable!


The inside of our house was put on hold so we could clean this. All because our storage stuff was crowding our house. Thankfully Bennie was so helpful!


Yesterday I bought some pansies that were on sale. Kaylee has had some gardening experience lately so I let her go at it!

She did such a great job! It was fun to help her and do some thing together! She is convinced we need to do a garden! And is eager to do it! Were looking into that some more. Its been years since I have done one!

These are some of my Easter decorations...




My Easter "Mantel"

We made most of this in St. George. We took the glass out of the frames and glued birds nest on them with candy eggs. The black bunny silhouette, the chick & egg are trays from the dollar store, painted and mod podge the paper on.

The bird house is original! We made it from scrap wood!


We took a frame, painted it, bought cork board and put paper over it for a Memo board!


This was an old frame I got, painted to look old and then put vinyl on the wall!




Look at this beauty!!! I got this and can't wait to redo it! Look for her in a future post!




1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

I love your decor! Kaylee your a girl after my own heart! *sigh* miss you guys!