Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A day of beauty....

Saturday I planned for Kaylee to go to a Princess Party at a salon. She invited her friends and was glad that Lucy could come with her! All the proceeds went to a charity, which I thought was awesome!!

The girls got their hair done, make-up, nails, treats, & a crafts.

Even Princess Bell from Beauty & the Beast came!

After a few hours of pamping we headed to Salt Lake because my niece Natalie Alan was getting married! That's my oldest brother Alan & her!

He's giving her away... Mr. & Mrs. Dupiax!
This is my nephew, Tyler & my niece Sarah!



Another of my nieces, Cassie was there with her family. Below is Avalynn, she is my great niece! Our kids loved playing with her! Kaylee simply adored her!


My beautiful kiddos!


My Mom & Dad


and their friends


Nancy getting in her Auntie time!


Silly face from Henlee


AAAWWEEE....they were dancing together!


Love him!


Laura of course was a busy lady! She did a great job, as always!


Cassie & Judy!


Judy came home with us, which was nice....Henlee says " I like her!"
These cute girls!! Been awhile since they had a picture together!


Henlee was to busy playing in the toy room the whole time so we only managed to get us together...
But Kaylee was quick to go to the playroom and get one of him! :)
Eventually he came around for desert & took pictures of everyone!


My brother Alan looking sharp!


The Father-daughter dance


Cassie & I!
The Despain family!


The bride & I!

She looked beautiful in that dress!!

Congratulations!!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

It was so fun to see you guys!!

tHEsIXpACK said...

What a busy day! Love you guys!