Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Everyday the 14th....

It's Valentines Day!!
I had to plan Kaylee's school party, so that is how we spent our afternoon.
Kaylee took the camera & snapped a few photo's.
This is her friend Natalie.


Her & Henlee!!
Kaylee asked Henlee to be her Valentine!! It was precious!



Her friend Lucy!


After school we went to give Grandma her Valentine & get hers to the kids! She loves to have visitors at work!

After Matt came home we let the kids open their gifts from us!
Henlee got mostly car themed toys....Surprised?


Kaylee got the hair thing....she has been asking for one & a sand toy project.

I planned to get Matt more but budget wise we opted out....so I made this....nothing to crazy.

BUT Matt didn't care for budget this year & got me all this!! He must have been listening to my normal gaunter, cause I REALLY wanted my old brush that I use to have & I mentioned wanting to try fake eye lashes after I read about it on a blog....THEN he even added a earring/necklace set of my birthstone!!
And Maybe I'm a crazy girl but I have my own theory on flowers, I get that occasionally, there a great idea....I just feel like you might as well buy me something that will last, instead of wasting money on these that will die....I'm ok with one single flower also!
But a plant that can be planted is great!! :)
He even took me to a very nice restaurant, called Sparks, one day, that was AMAZINGLY good!
A+ BABE!!


After all the fun of gifts, I made our family traditional Valentine dinner!
I set the table nice!
(Yes, thank you Mindy for the added special chocolate name & heart idea)


Heart shaped bread sticks & pink pasta!
(Chicken Alfredo with food coloring)


EAT up!!


After dinner we watched a movie & then it was time for bed! ;)

No comments: