Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Grandma Beth Brady...

This is the one and only picture that my kids are with Great Grandma & Grandpa Brady.

When we came out in January this year, it was a must between Matt & I that I go there to say "HI". Who knew few months later that we would be loosing Grandpa & 6 months later our Grandma...




Saturday, November 27th was here funeral. It was a beautiful service & short, like she wanted.





Matt played the piano. He played Stand Still, a song he helped write. Its about reconizing 'Love', which Grandma showed daily. After the service on our way to the grave site, the song "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan came on. He said he "wished he could have learned that song to play, because Grandma was the closest thing to an Angel on Earth"






I know Grandma & Grandpa are up in heaven holding hands again!!


"If I live to be hundred, I hope to be a hundred minus one day, so
I never have to live without you."

Winnie the pooh






Although I didn't know Grandma like some others did...I am grateful for all I have and will continue to learn about her. I am grateful for the times I did spend with her, she had such sweet spirit!


We love you!

No comments: