Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Jody + Family

We had 3 birthdays in my family this Saturday the 20th, Judy, Jody & Cassie!!
Jody came out late Friday night & we all planned to go to the BYU game for her Special day!!




Her girls stayed the night at my house on Friday and we stayed up late chatting and crafting!! Gotta LOVE girl time!!



B Y U




Man does my Father enjoy the game, especially when he has such a big crowd with him!!


The Birthday Girl!!!



I had SO much fun with these girls!! The are a HOOT to be around! they made the game even more exciting....they got nothing on our "Circle" Moves!! :) Look at those crazy faces!


The rest of the night we went to Olive Garden....
The next day we planned a little birthday dinner/party for Jody!
I made the not so fancy cupcakes...






BLOW!!!


My sister-in-law Patty & my niece Sarah!!



My Princess, enjoying her food!



This is my Aunt Glady's she was in town from Washington. I'm gald I got to see her, its been a few years!






Nancy & Toree



Jordyn, Toree, and Kaylee all put in the efforts to make me this hat!! Super cute ladies....:)


2 comments:

Cassie said...

Looks like you guys had fun!!

tHEsIXpACK said...

a blast as usual! loving the BYU game pics!