Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Misc.....

A lot of these photos are from a while ago but they were things that never fit well into a certain post....so I decided to put them all in one! Some may be out of order since they came from the camera & our cell phones...

Kaylee dressed them to look alike for bed!



Henlee had an allergic reaction to a bug bite, just like his dad. It almost had his eye shut so we had it checked out.....


Princess at the Applefest parade...

Golfing at the driving range as a family didn't go over well....Henlee was maybe to loud. We couldn't hit the ball much cause Henlee would steal it off the tee & it was kind of cold....Thanks for the idea Matt but next time I will probably pass!


Nice form!!!


I was so ready to go,that I started hoarding the balls Henlee would hit at me....HEHEHE


Couldn't wait to start eating dinner....full on mashed potatoes & chicken!!


Kaylee likes to take the camera & do funky poses & even video tape herself. I will look through the camera later and just laugh at the pictures she has takin!!! Like this one....

Bold
Super Hero Henlee...

Maybe out of order...but this is what we made for Kaylee's BFF for Christmas...


The kids like to workout with me when I do it at home....Henlee's push up


Crunches


Work it out Kaylee!!

Pinching his cheeks....


Often Matt will go "putt" with the kids....inside or outside


While making ginger bread house....Henlee used the frosting as lotion!


Kaylee LOVES making these and even helped me make 20 little ones for her class party!


This is how he eats his cereal!!!


I lost my keys and so we had to walk Kaylee to school! It was so cold so I told Henlee to put his hands in his pocket....

That's my headband & spoons...he wouldn't leave the house without them!


I found my glasses....so of course he wanted to put his on!!


He loves to take things out of the cupboards....this time he climbed in & since Christmas he likes to grab things & "pose" with them since we made him do that with his gifts...LOL


One day Henlee fell asleep with all his books....


He was so tired, he fell asleep on my back, which was uncomfortable for me!!


Grandpa gave Henlee some chocolate cake!



While in St. George I took my partents car to go see my sisters....but I managed to run out of gas cause the gage is wrong. I sat in the left turning lane, while ALL the nice people in Utah drove by me or honked. At one point a truck full of dudes came behind me & honked....I got out of my car and told them I ran out of gas and if they didn't want to help me push, then to go AROUND ME!! I waited for my sister & we finally got some help to push it


Of course Jody somehow grabbed the worst gas can at her house...not only was it "spill proof" but also "pour proof"!!


We managed to get a water bottle, make a hole with a nail clippers, to funnel the gas in!



We went to Kaylee's school & after wards Henlee wouldn't let me take his coat, hat, or gloves off. He fell asleep this way....later in the day he got sick and threw up...poor baby!



Henlee loves hats & this day he found daddy's hat!! Lookin so handsome!!


At the local golf store, there is a putting green that Matt takes Henlee to so they can "practice"!!

Some crafts I had been working on! Next will be the kitchen table!



2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Your Crafts are freakin awesome!!!! I'm glad my son isnt the only one that takes utencils into the car with us! He carried an egg beater aroud for weeks! LOL ..and does Henlee throw up one time often? We didn't know it until it was too late but throwing up can be an allergic reaction. Maverick did it everytime he ate eggs.

BradyBunch said...

Oh thanks!! Ya he is obsessed with silverware! No he doesn't, it was the other week when he was sick & did it multiple times. I'm glad he doesn't. Thanks for the heads up though!! Poor Maverick