Monday, February 15, 2010

Love Day....

During the week I expressed my LOVE to MATTHEW... He would come home from work & find these...


I wrote lyrics down from songs that were important in our lives!


Kaylee's school party, I was in charge of it....I made 'heart' shaped cookies, 'heart' shaped mini pizzas, & chocolate covered strawberries. I had them play games and decorate picture frames!


At Valentine's breakfast (Matt's favorite breakfast buffett)...Kaylee was at her dads but was there in spirit.


We got take out dinner from a local bbq joint since we didn't have a babysitter....and I made desserts!











The kids got Valentine's from Us, Grandma& Grandpa Brady, & Grandma Pat! They LOVED them all!




Kaylee's friend came over for our SPECIAL Valentine's dinner! Its a tradition that I make 'pink' chicken alfredo pasta, 'heart' shaped breadsticks, and sparkling cider!






Hope YOUR Valentine's Day was as AMAZING as ours!! We enjoyed sharing our love to one another!!

2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

AW! cute! iLoveYou guys!

Stacy said...

Wow!!! You are the creative one. Love the pics. Love Mamma B