Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day....

My kids came up to our bed and had a card for me! It says, I'm a wonderful Mom and beautiful person, inside and out! It plays the song "True Colors"! I love that they picked it out! The other card is from Matt! It plays "Happy Together"


They gave me a shopping spree for new maternity clothes. I have yet to cash in on it!
They also gave me Snapdragon flowers! I will be planting them this week!
Matt and Kaylee made me a breakfast that consisted of eggs, hash browns, bacon, and toast! Yum! I enjoy breakfast food but even more when I don't have to cook it!


After the morning routine, we went to Holly's house for a brunch! Holly was so nice to host!

Henlee loves him some Baby Sam!!

So does Kaylee! She is always eager to help change him and feed him etc!



We ate and hung out!! Cambree was so kind to straighten my hair and paint my toes!! Gosh I heart that girl!!



The Moms, on Mother's Day! Holly is the greatest! I am happy for our relationship!


Momma B and I...I sure do love her and am so grateful for her in my life!


Matt and his Mom! I am sure lucky to have a guy raised by her! She is a wonderful mother!



My Kaylee!! What a looker!! She is the special girl that made me a Mom! She is so very important  to me! To know I have the privilege to raise her is beyond words! She has a heart of gold and always so helpful!





My Henlee!! What a stud!! He is my silly little boy that keeps us laughing! He is always their for a hug or a kiss! Sometimes I can't get him to stop! He will randomly say "I Love You" to us! He melts my heart!



My kids...the reason my name is Mother, Mom, Mommy!


 My beautiful family! I am truly blessed to have these people on my side! I love you! Thanks for making my day...EVERYDAY!

No comments: