Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lately....

The day before we had to end "our" Christmas vacation, we took the kids to a new place called Provo Beach Resort. Its a family fun center mostly. They have like a simulated surfing area, but its expensive!
My kids and us played in there Mega Playground. Henlee loved playing with the big balls, Kaylee liked the slide, and Matt and I just ran around trying to hit each other with the punching bags.

My kids surfing! Nice waves!

Henlee played in some mini bowling. He loved it!

They rode on the carousel and Kaylee played a laser frenzy game where you had to maneuver through the laser lines to the checkpoint.

Another day we finally got snow and had a snowball fight and made a snowman!



Kaylee had her half birthday party at school. We brought donuts and milk!


We also had Momma B and Papa B over for her birthday. I made lunch and we watched football.



Saturday the kids went to Nancy and Tim's house with Drake and Ky for a sleepover! My kids totally enjoyed themselves! My kids are lucky to have such awesome aunts and uncles who love so much!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Provo Beach Resort has the best Philly Cheesesteak in town! I know! Who knew?

We had a blast with the kids too. So much fun. I can't wait to do it again!