Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was filled with food and family!! My sister, Sandra and her kids came down from Wyoming. We had our first feast at Momma and Pops Brady's house! It was great to show up to a nice set up and good food! We even got to talk to the German Brady's! Were sorry we didn't get to see Matt's sister, Holly and family!







Grandma reading to the kids!



We later went to my parents house for the next feast!! With Jeana cooking the turkey and everyone bringing sides, there was sure to be tons of food! There were plenty of more guest this year then last! I was the one in charge of decorating and had help with the setup! We had a great time and were able to spend time together! Everyone wrote down what they were thankful for! It was good to see what things are important, even if some made jokes with it!
Kaylee summed it up by saying she "was grateful for everything!"

I'm bummed I didn't take more picture of us all! But its in my mind!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Love the pics! Happy Thanksgiving! We miss you!