Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Despain Reunion...

For the Despain Family Reunion we were headed to a familiar place...Vineyard Park.

My dad helped with the production of this park, so we had a lot of our family gatherings there.


My Aunt Glenna was in charge of games & had some Minute To Win It games. This game, you had to unwrap the gum, chew it, & try to blow a bubble in a minute...Kaylee barely can blow one to begin with...LOl




This is my Aunt Gladys, she lives in Washington, close to were my dad grew up. I haven't seen her in awhile. She put most of the reunion together.

My kids enjoyed the play area!



My dad participated in Minute To Win It!




She was a little short to be able to stack these cups...bummer!



In this one you had to put 6 of the same colors in separate containers.





My Aunt Gloria also lives in Washington, I couldn't tell you the last time I saw her. I had to of been way younger, it was great to talk to her. Who knows when I will see her again.


These next two picture are of my dad & some of his family members when they were kids.
I think this is the first baby picture I have seen of my dad. The cute boy on the right in the hat!


This one is of them a little older...my dad is second to the left



This is them at the reunion, minus one! What a fun moment for them!

Our cousin Deanna was trying to eat & her baby was being whinny. So Kaylee, the Baby Whisper...held him for 2 seconds & he fell asleep.


Matt was claiming today has his first family reunion he had ever been to...well photos prove otherwise...this picture is of the 2004 Despain reunion. That's Matt, on the far left, not looking at the camera...



My Uncle Dave & Aunt Glenna came from Union, MO. When we lived in Kansas we drove to there house a couple times & they came to ours. Glenna is my dads sister who I am closes to. She has such a big heart & I miss them!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

HOW freakin fun!!! I haven't been to any family reunion for any family in forever! I died laughing at the picture of Matt at the other reunion! With that hair cut it looks like Seth![I know, no surprise there]