Thursday, July 7, 2011

Like the 4th of July....

Sunday the 3rd we went to the annual Hickmode, blow Santa up bonanza! Just a couple girl shots of that one. Tim got some awesome footage!







On July 4th I woke up really early to save us a spot just down from our house...who knew people here are really that crazy about this parade!!! The place was PACKED & the night before people were just hanging out in the streets.


Next year, I'll just set a tent up, no way for a cop to know if I'm in it or not. The great things about this year is, I didn't have to drive anywhere & my house was only seconds away!


Look at my cute kids!!! :)





Happy 4th from us!






Henlee got to enjoy most of the parade on Matt's shoulders...




The kids got to sit on the road to be closer, but they would run back forth the whole time.



It was sweet to enjoy the parade along side Matt.



Matt & Kaylee




I'm glad we were able to enjoy this together! i put in some feathers in Kaylee' s hair to. Kaylee chose were to put her feathers...Although we have moved the one on the side of her head because it stuck out to much...LOL




Later on we had a Despain BBQ at Scera Park!


Right before this, we got Kaylee two new drawf hamsters for a birthday gift!! Since we had to bring them, she was giving them a walk...She was so happy to have a pet!




We played ball & had some great food!!



A couple of my favorite men!!



After the park some of the party joined us at our house for fireworks!!







Of course we did sparklers!




Look at this cute picture....



My parents even came



We helped the kids do Roman Candles! It was better this year since they passed the law to have aerial fireworks. I took video of those that I need to load to YouTube.



1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

That house is truly a white picket fence and a porch! I love the pillars! ..What a nice Independence Day 2011!!