Friday, July 8, 2011

10 years....



This video was one Kaylee & I made real quick for her half birthday in school. My how she has grown!!

Just a few pictures of her over the years:


This is her probably at Age 6



This is her birthday Cooking Party, Age 6



Age 3

Age 4




Age 4, almost 5



Age 10.....


Her & her friend Natalie, on our way to the pool.




Playing in Nancy's pool!



For Kaylee's birthday we went shopping for her, out to eat at Panda, and to Nancy's pool. Nece, Kayley & Jordan joined us!



Later that night we had family over for dinner. I made Kaylee's choice, Shepard's Pie & salad.






That's my beautiful 10 year old!!



She was very eager to get the party started! She wanted to open gifts ASAP





All the grandparents!



Kaylee, every year comes up with these versions of cake she would like....

This year, ice cream cake, without the cake....

So this is the best I could do, the flavors and everything were her vision!



Opening her gifts, she got alot of of cash and kept putting it in the gift bag....



Tim, very smart Ninja, took it....LOL





Henlee gave her a necklace, a heart with a key...









Since she finally learned how to ride a bike this summer {yes people, I know!! Trust us we tried!!}

We decided to get her a new one for her birthday!

She helped pick it out.



Look at her go!


Now we have 2 new bikes & two cute kids who ride together!




Happy 10th Birthday Kaylee!!

You changed my life forever the day you were born! Your an amazing little girl, who I enjoy watching grow up! Your sweet & sassy & I love you!!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Looks like a super happy birthday! Love the bike!