Monday, March 21, 2011

Shamrock Pub....

Its my brothers birthday on Tuesday, so we had a birthday/St. Patricks Day! My sister Jeana spent a lot of time & money on this party! She had green shamrock shots, cups, cool straws, decor, and prizes!





My brother Tim!

My Irish Hubby & I had fun!


Caprell is a friend of my brothers that I have gotten to know more.



My nephew Gabriel! :)




Nece lookin fresh!!


Love these two!


Rucka Rucka Timmy!!



Machel & her awesome fake hair....lol


Classic!!



Workout buddies...we run in to these ladies sometime while at the gym!



The "green" Copes






I sat on my brothers lap and somehow we started to slap each other. Brotherly love! LOL



Victor & I. Our good friend we have known for years!







The cake I "made"....AKa....took the frosting design off a store bought one and put my own! HA



I was messing with Jordan...yes I shoved him into the wall



Gotta love it!






The coolest group ever! LOL



No comments: