Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things That Go Boom...

A bunch of went to go "shooting"....something my family does. I have never been shooting & never really shot a gun, but I went.

So out in the middle of no where we went!!

This is our shooting target area....


After a spray can got shot!

Tim had the money shot when he hit a shaving cream can & it went EVERYWHERE!!!

Dan, Big D, & Dez


The Boys!


Big D was in town from Vegas, Tim's friend, who had never been shooting or shot a gun!! He didn't shot much but it was fun to watch him!



My handsome husband & I speckled in shave cream! LOl


We had titanium in containers, so we put it in this sign....it took TONZ of shots for some reason. BUT of course Kim showed up the boys & blew this hole in it!

Man it was loud!



I did shot my 1st hand gun....it was interesting & I was nervous, not that bad....no photos ;)

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

boooooo for no photos of you and any guns! Shooting can be so fun!