Monday, March 21, 2011

Appreciation....

I was at my sisters visiting and Dez was trying on his uniform for his ROTC class! WOW has this boy grown!! He is SO tall! I take him to school now & pick him up. It's been good to talk to him more.
Mr. Sunshine!

As part of being Room Mom, I am in charge of decorating the door for Teacher Appreciation Week.....this is what Matt, Dan, and I came up with the night before!
I don't even remember where this idea came from but it works.

I finished filling out the spaces with the kids that were gone.


What do you think? Does it make sense?

1 comment:

Allison @ Room Mom 101 said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog. I featured this door decoration on my blog today so stop by and check it out! Thanks for sharing.
Allison
www.room-mom101.blogspot.com