Sunday, January 9, 2011

Surprise....

For Momma's birthday Holly and I planned a Surprise Party!!

It started with the food choice, Mexican, to the whole party being a Fiesta! LOL

We had a ton of food!!

Holly's pork, lime enchiladas were delicious!! I'm working on getting that recipe...!


You can see the "surprise" video & more on YouTube at this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ckmQ3-IXU8

Her she is getting ready for her FIRST pinata!!


Crazy that she never has done this before! LOL





It was to high for Henlee to reach the "yata" (how he says it)



After the game she opened a couple more presents, this is from the Green family.






My kids got her a very big glass votive! Of course the kids helped her unwrap gifts.




We even had some Just Dance going on...Henlee was playing Cam....This kid and his faces he makes!




......like I said!


Kaylee Loves her grandma B



Matt & his Papa!



:0




My Momma B!!

So much to say about her!!!

I defiantly couldn't have asked for a better mom-in-law!!

I didn't 'know' her before we left for Kansas but their 1st visit out to Kansas I was set!

We built our relationship through phone calls while there, she would call to talk to Matt and vice-versa, but it got to the point were I would just take the phone from him & talk to her!

She was ALWAYS good about sending our kids gifts, cards, and love on holidays!

More than I ever expected, but that's the kind of Grandma she is!

Now we get to experience Momma in the flesh & it couldn't be better!!

I love how she is just always so in tune with my kids, she isn't the Grandma that just watches them play!! She plays & plays with them!

I love that I can call her & say, "Momma, I need this ____" And if she has it, its mine to use!

I love that we can pass the time away on her couch & talk away!

I love the things we do together, shopping, crafting, etc!

She has such a generous spirit!!

I can only hope to be as great of a daughter as you are a mother to me!




Momma you fill apart of my heart that I needed so many years of life! Thank you for completing me! Your AMAZING & I love you to pieces!!

No comments: