Saturday, January 1, 2011

Home for Christmas...

Santa came to our house....


Go to this link to see the morning video:




Kaylee is looking through all her stocking stuff!




We did our go around....I bought this Sublime shirt for Matt he wanted....




Kaylee had an event at her school were she could buy us all something....

Henlee got this duck from her!



Matt got this ball....and I got a ring, but forgot to take a picture.
It was so sweet for her to give us things!!



Ha ha Kaylee loves her JB!



Henlee got a couple Cars blankets I made for him!



I got this cup from the "Germans"




The kids got these...



We got plenty of gifts this year! I'm not going to post all those pics.....

Matt:
*Perfect Pull-up
*"Brady" German License plate
*BYU Hoodie & Nike football Hoodie

Andrea:
*Shirts
*Aero Pants
*Hat

Kaylee:
*American Girl outfits, one to match her doll
*A scooter
*Justin Bieber shirt
*Henlee got her squinkies
*photo mobile hanger
And more....

Henlee:
*Car toys
*Clothes
*Golf clubs
*Spongebob game
And more...

After a Wonderful morning we went to see Momma & Dad Brady! Dad made us a great breakfast!!



Shortly after we had to head home to put the turkey in for my families Christmas dinner/gift exchange!!
We had plenty of food & then got to open presents!!










Henlee got to go 1st!
Jeana had Henlee & gave him "Mader" car!


Kaylee had Ky=Monkey game & car


Henlee had Drake=Lego's & Silly Bands


Bennie had Kaylee=MP3 & Utah Flash jersey


Kayley had Dez=Beetles memorabilia Mugs


Matt had Kayley=Lotions & a Jewelery holder


Jeremy had Nece=Headphones


Mom got Bennie=a clock


Tim got Matt=a trash talkin dart board



Nancy got Germ=A hoodie
Dad got Dan=A fishing license (which he had forgot at home)


I got Nancy=A personalized clock


Dan got Jeana=2 necklaces


Drake got Tim=ammo

Nece got Mom=a Grandma plaque



Dez got dad=a tie
Wrong pic....ooops
But this is what we got my dad!



Christmas was amazing this year!! It was SO wonderful to be home!! I had been hoping to be home for many years but it never worked out...
I always would listen to the song
"I'll Be Home for Christmas"
during the holidays...it has been 8 years since I had been!!
What an amazing gift!!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Merry Christmas! So happy you are home!