Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just a Wednesday....

My brother called and said his friend Bryan Young was in town, for Bret Michael's concert in SLC. Bryan is Bret's Tour director/personal assistant....So we got free tickets to the VIP area!! :)
Before the show we met a couple of the band members but I managed to get a photo with the keyboarder, Robi Wylde!! He's genuine, nice guy!


There would have been an after party, were we could have met Bret but they had to head back on the road to Aspen...

Bryan Is my brothers best friend....they don't see each other much since he is ALWAYS on the road. It was great to see him again! Such a great person! See him down there, with the camcorder? LOL


Not that I'm a big fan of his but it was a decent concert & somethings I'd never experienced before! Good times were had!!


1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

You maybe..... have the best luck with hoookups ever! Not a fan except I have watched "rock of love" and LOL well VIP concerts are cool even if it was B.M... =]