Thursday, December 9, 2010

Decking the Halls....

We managed to find a 'Tree Farm' here....I guess more people just go to the mountains and get theirs here? So we drove to Highland to get this beauty!





They didn't shake it to get all the loose needles out, they don't put a net around it, they don't tie it down for you, and they don't have hot chocolate & cookies! BUT we still got our tree!!! :0 They DID cut it shorter for us though....



We all decorated this one! (we have about 6 trees). Henlee liked putting an ornament, exactly were we would tell him. Kaylee did GrEAT! She knew how to place them well! I love how big it is! Its in the most perfect spot!



I love to just sit on the couch, by the fire & stare at the tree!


This mantle is the newest addition to our house....I LOVE it all decorated for Christmas!!


My babies, Lovin' the tree to







1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Ok so the mantel...made me cry! (i'm pathetic I know) ...and I LOVE THE TREEEEEEEEE! it's a biggin'!