Friday, November 12, 2010

Dreams....

All week I have been reflecting on our new life change, our move back to Utah. Its been 8 months!! How time flies!! Trust me when I say that we are so glad were back HOME! To see our families on a daily bases, was ALL I ever wanted!! I loved Kansas to, it holds a special place in all our hearts, it just wasn't were our family was.

While in Kansas, I thought EVERYDAY that I just wanted to be in Utah, that I missed my family, and everything would be great there! It was a daily battle I had to understand that WE were in Kansas, to stay....

So when we moved here, lately I have felt as though there is nothing I'm really "FIGHTING" for...for 8+ years, I have fought in my head,the desire to be right were I am...

Maybe I can relate to the lottery winner, he wants so bad to be rich, buys that ticket every day, wins, and in the end wonders whats next for him. He has accomplished that dream....

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

time for another baby then hu? ...LOL