Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Marathon...

One year ago, while my brother in law, Brent was running the St. George Marathon, he had a heart attack! He was at the 23rd mile and was saved do to many reasons...This is his shirt that they cut off him. Some how the number was not even ripped!

The night before the marathon, Nancy and I drove there to see the race. They also had a dinner at Laura's house. This night I saw many familiar faces, except this one..Miss Avalynn, My GREAT NIECE!!!...What a SWEET little thing she is!!



The morning was filled with garage sales, breakfast & the marathon...here we are waiting...
We moved away from the finish line more...it was less crowded...

There he is!! We were SO happy to see him!! He seemed to be doing really good & chatted while running. What an amazing moment watching him run this same race 1 year later!!My video camera wasn't able to record(do to operator error..oops)
After the long walk back to the car, we relaxed and I also got a ride on J. Peays motorcycle...Wait is that me??





2 comments:

tHEsIXpACK said...

HAHA nice mask! Amazing RACE!

Cassie said...

It was so fun to see you!!