Friday, September 3, 2010

Waking up In Vegas...

July 23rd, 2010
Matt & I with with the family & friends to Vegas!! It was our first outing without kids since before Henlee was born!! Much needed away time!
On our way to Vegas...

A mutual friend got this suite for the invention of a face cream! Sweet Lol!!





My 1st time in a pool party! It was at the Palms!

Our friend Remona is an amazing scientist!! Thanks for sharing your place & becoming my friend!!

I'm not sure what hotel we were at here. We left with Remona, Ryan & Victor, to just walk around the strip...




We mostly stayed at the hotel for the couple days, cause it was off the strip. Matt & I have both been there multiple times, so it was great to just spend time together!!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

LOL interesting phone calls from you that trip =] hehe