Monday, September 6, 2010

Our 3 Year Return.....

August 31, 2010



My parents & us went to Thanksgiving Point for $2 Tuesdays!! We went through the Dinosaur Museum.


A dinosaur feet, my kids feet...







We went through the gardens at the Point also. My Dad did a lot of these building projects here. He worked on this location for like 2 years...


(This photo is out of order)



Children's Garden...



The Waterfall Garden

A 7 foot man made waterfall!





This is also where we had our wedding!!



It was an amazing feeling standing next to him in the same spot, where we took in our vows, 3 years ago! We have had so many changes since that day! My love for my husband has only grown more since the moment in 2007!!







The Italian Garden

I remember the summer I worked for my dad, this hill was a dirt hill, the trailer was all the way at the top...I must of climbed that hill more than 100 times!! They called me Cindrella cause I was always getting told to get stuff or clean up after them...



My Mom & Dad




The Secret Garden
I helped a lot with this Garden!







The Rose Garden





2 comments:

Jessi said...

Oh! how special going back to the place you got married and having those memories.. and now with your kids.. I love that.

tHEsIXpACK said...

Im so happy I was at your wedding =D Memories (awquard ones..lol but they're memories right :))