Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Red, White, & Boom!!

Saturday, July 3rd 2010






We backed up the kids to do a childhood tradition of mine & Matt's ....Stadium of Fire, fireworks! We went to our usual spot & got to see a great show..


Sunday, July 4th 2010
My camera is in need of some repair, so its off to the shop, I am waiting for pictures to be emailed to me. We did have Shaunece, Jordan, & their friends over for a BBQ & fireworks. We had some from Kansas, which are illegal here...OOPS! It was fun & very eventful...


Monday, July 5th 2010


Today was the big parade in Provo....another family tradition!


THE BRADY'S


Henlee needed a haircut, so we decided to get festive with it!!!



He defiantly got some heads to turn!



Handsome Boy!!


We met up with my dad & sat with him...It was a great feeling to see my kids with my dad, at this event. There have been many years that I had wanted this! 4th of July was ALWAYS a treasured holiday for me & my dad!!


Beautiful Girl!!!


Grandma Brady...AKA MOM...came to sit with us to!! It was nice to sit with her and chit chat during the parade! Thanks for spending time with us!!


There is something about the FLAG to me...I guess I have learned to respect it like most others. To see so many in one place is very cool! I am SO grateful for the soldiers who have put their lives on hold or on the line for me, this country, & you!!!







Support THE FORCE!!
Miss THE FORCE!!
Love THE FORCE !!



Hope you all had a safe & Happy 4th of July!! What a beautiful country we live in!!
USA

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

*sniffing!* nuff said