Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Falls...

We went to Bridal Veil Falls for lunch with Jordan, Nece, Kayley, & Emily!


We let Henlee roam in the car and he found the lotion!!

The water of course was cold....






The kids & I attempted to climb to the top. It has a trail but since the avalanche, I heard its not the same. We didn't make it to the top. I got a little scared carrying Henlee and our safety. I sat down at an open part, where you can see all the way down, and was afraid to stand back up. We had to wait for someone to come up the trail to grab Henlee from me. At that point we just went back down the mountain. We will try again when were a little bit more prepared and Matt is there!!
So Bridal Veil Falls=1....Andrea=0!!!

1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

Lol oh sad!!! I knowthe scare yourself stiff feeling too. Nice try though your crazy with how hot it's been! Muah!