Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter



Easter April 4th, 2010



























Morning @ Grandparent Despain's home






















Grandpa's Help!








Change of clothes and off to grandparent Brady's Home! We had lunch, got more treats, & played!!




We finished off Easter at the Despain's...the kids enjoyed the hunt!



They even hide them in the wheels of the car!















After the hunt we had a special moment for my sister Kimberly,
She passed away 11 years ago, on the 4th, also on Easter Sunday....








It was a bittersweet Easter for me....I loved being home around my family but I was defiantly missing Kimberly!!




Ha ha...my store bought, decorated Angel Food cake!



1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

those be some be some pimpin' berries ma! ...I loved the video! xoxo wuv you