Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Friends Weekend....

A few of our friends came over Friday night. We watched basketball & played games!







Saturday, we went to Paula's house to watch the KU game & the BYU game! During the game I was in so much pain!! Paula was trying to distract Henlee for me.....Such a handsome guy!!

On Sunday, we drove home from Paula's, got ready, THEN went straight to Jasen & Katie's house for a Going Away Party! The weather was not on our side, cause it snowed the night before. We were suppose to BBQ but instead Haley slaved away making a bunch of pasta dishes! Here, Sean decided to let Henlee try on Katie's boots....



Here we are playing games!! Perfect snowy, Sunday thing to do!!


Ferg, decided to flip through his pictures on his phone and educate my children on the contents......


Thanks to EVERYONE who came! Wished you all could have been there!



"Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave!"


1 comment:

tHEsIXpACK said...

AHH! I bet that was a hard party to leave. Awesome friends you have! Are you pain free yet?