Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's So HARD.....

It has been a couple years since I was able to go to my sister's grave site.....during high school, I use to go there often. Being there is SOMETHING I can't even explain....I often feel peace just as I had this day...BUT there was also a flood of emotions, given the time span, from each of us..... Gabriel & Shaunece gave her the yellow flowers, Kaylee & Henlee gave her the pink flowers, and I gave her the flower pot (which you can't really see)


Henlee's first time seeing Auntie Kimberly! It had just snowed, it was bright, and the sun was beeming off the hill.....



Kimberly, is ALWAYS in our HEARTS



TO SAY GOODBYE..............



With Gabriel Moving to Colorado and us driving to St. George....it made for a trying & emotional time for us!!


Shaunece & Gabriel have been cousins for life & Best Friends for years....BUT distance can't break them!

Just as is the SAME for me & MY GIRLIE